The clean, straightforward design of the 2019 Dodge Stealth is let down only by the turbo model’s excessive add-ons.
2019 Dodge Stealth Price and Release date
The 2019 Dodge Stealth gets excellent ratings and is an IIHS Top Safety Pick. Its forward-collision warning system in particular works well, and it has acquired more capabilities in the last couple of model years. The 2019 Dodge Stealth offers a pleasantly high driving position, lots of front elbow room, and a dashboard far enough away to make the interior feel spacious. The upright shape and low window line make the interior airy and light and give excellent outward visibility.
Read Also >> 2019 Honda BR-V
2019 Dodge Stealth New Review
Noise suppression is good, with more sound deadening added last year, as well as an acoustic windshield, thicker window glass, and better door seals. This helps address a chronic Top 2019 Dodge Stealth Interior weak point and makes the car much more pleasant for longer trips.
2019 Dodge Stealth First Drive, Price, Performance and Review
Top safety scores and continual updates to safety features put the 2019 Dodge Stealth among the safest cars in its class. All 2019 Dodge Stealth include a rearview camera as standard equipment. This year, all Limited and Touring models now come with blind-spot monitors and rear cross-traffic alerts. Those features are also added to Premium models ordered with Subaru’s EyeSight system.
The best value in 2019 Dodge Stealth is a base model with manual gearbox, but it’s still decently priced after adding fancy audio, leather, and a moonroof.
Gallery of: Best 2020 Ford F-250 Super Duty Wallpaper
- The 2020 Ford F-250 Super Duty Performance and New Engine
- Best 2020 Ford F-250 Super Duty Wallpaper
- Top 2020 Ford F-250 Super Duty History
- The Best 2020 Ford F-250 Super Duty Spesification
- Best 2020 Ford F-250 Super Duty Performance
- Top 2020 Ford F-250 Super Duty Price, Design and Review
- The Best 2020 Ford F-250 Super Duty Pictures
- Top 2020 Ford F-250 Super Duty Overview
- The 2020 Ford F-250 Super Duty Configurations